Tools to Help Your Business and Personal Computers
- Online Data Backup
Carbonite – Automatic, secure & affordable cloud backup for home or business allows you to stay focused on what’s important to you.
- How to keep your home internet safe & secure
- Adobe – Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- FileHippo – Download FREE Software
- CCleaner – Cleaning up temporary files and registry entries.
- Malwarebytes – This is an excellent tool for cleaning up viruses, Trojans, and other threats that tend to get by other products. If you can’t install this product, you’re already infected!
- LibreOffice – Is a free Office-compatible product that can allow you to read/create Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. Some looks and features may not exactly match your Microsoft Office experience, but for a quick solution for a computer without a copy of Microsoft Office, it’s a workable solution.
- Apple iTunes – For Quicktime videos and iPhone users, one of the best and most popular audio/video file players.
- VideoLan’s VLC Player – a great alternative audio/video file player.
- We are currently suggesting using one of these browsers: Google Chrome or Firefox.
If you are using Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 8.0 – upgrade your operating system or buy a newer computer!